Saturday, October 10, 2009

"happy"

That's what K2 said to me as I was getting him out of his car seat this morning, on our way to church.

"Happy." "HAP.PY"

My immediate thought was - "I hope we get to keep him."

That's all that is on my mind these days.

Please, please, PLEASE, keep these babies with us.

Please.

We have a deposition date. It is October 27th.

Our birth mother, T2, will make her statement. Our birth father (ie his Mother, who is his Power Of Attorney) will also be "invited" to attend.

It is very, very important that our birth mother gets to this deposition and makes a statement, telling the court, what she's told us all along: that K3 has not supported them, ever, in any way. (We will have her picked up and driven to this deposition, at least that is our plan).

Our attorney has told us that the deposition, in many ways, is more important than the hearing itself.

Please pray that PEACE washes over our family. I'm having a rough go of it these past couple of days.

More importantly, please continue to pray that these children are ours when this is all done.

xo
K

No comments:

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...