Thursday, October 15, 2009

all things

God will work all things for good, for those that love Him.

That's what I've been holding on to these days. If I can just hold on to this, I will survive. No matter what.

There is a new date to be focusing on.

Next Friday, the 23rd.

Our attorney will meet with "their" attorney. I'm not sure exactly what will be said. I think in essence it will be our attorney letting their attorney know that T and I are not that bad of a deal.

That we are (more than) open to an "open" relationship.

And.

Would they please consider letting us continue in this adoption process.

The legal system is not so much involved anymore.

This is all up to God, what He will do.

And.

People's hearts.

The thing is, we (all) have free will. God is not a puppet master.

I have to hold on to the hope I have, that no matter what, God will work all of this, whatever "it" ends up being, for HIS good.

He will.

And.

NONE of what has happened will go to waste. It all has happened for a reason. A good reason. I know this.

IF things do not go in our favor.... It would be helpful for me to know the motives behind K3 and his Mom.

It would be helpful for me, to move forward, if at least they "want" the twins.

That they love them.

That they WILL love them.

That, THAT is what this is all about. If they will love them..... then that will help me.

So, in your prayers, if you can pray that motives are revealed (if necessary).... that would be good.

And, just so you know... I can feel your prayers, I've had a lot of peace, that cannot be explained (any other way).

xo
K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a firm believer in 'everything happens for a reason.' Not that the reason is always easy to figure out. I am keeping you all in my prayers.

Peace and love,
Jeanne

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...