Monday, November 1, 2010

no word yet

Many of you know that today should be our deadline (or rather the deadline for our birthfather) for a brief for appeal.

I emailed our attorney asking if there is any word on if he made the deadline, and if he did not, if the court sent out another "final" notice.

I have not heard back yet.

I am just now beginning to think about it..... I'm starting to wonder.....

What will the news be?

And.

When will we receive that news?

As for today - well - there's nothing like three crazy kids to keep you too busy to think,

and too tired to care.

:)
xo
K.

No comments:

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...