Wednesday, November 24, 2010

nature walk

This morning I took the twins on a nature walk while T took J on an errand.

I have always loved walking..... looking..... breathing (CLEAN) air...... just enjoying - nature.

It is even more wonderful - with our children.

Here are a few shots from this morning.... Our walk took us to a playground - right on the water.

M and K2 took turns pulling the wagon.....

and as you can see (in K2's mouth) - had yummy cookies for a snack.





Twins can be challenging - AND - beneficial..... Like when it comes to pushing themselves on a swing.




Thankful for many things....

Thankful for today.

xo
K.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

M got out of the way in time, right?

J.

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...