Saturday, November 13, 2010

twists

I learned how to do these from my new friend H, who lives a couple of doors down from us. (We were all outside playing while H worked on her own daughter's hair).

They took me about an hour.... I THINK that is good for the first go.

They are "twists" not braids.

You can see in the picture that M took a tumble - on her face - the other day.





xo
K.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Relatively new to your blog.
They look great and yes, an hour for your first try is just about right.

Richele said...

LOVE the twists. You did a great job, K!

Debbie said...

They look great!!! And of course M looks adorable :D
She is so beautiful!

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...