Monday, November 8, 2010

so close

Last week I felt like we were so close to the end of all of this... When I found out that we weren't all that close, it just really got to me. I've been trying to pull myself together these past few days.

Like I said before, I can email folks, I'm just not going to put certain stuff out here in never, never land.

So,basically, the news we got last week is ......... we wait some more.

I long for the day when this whole thing is finalized and all of the uncertainty and waiting is behind us. I also long for the day that I will sit back, letting out a sigh of relief... and say.... "ahhhhh, THAT'S why He wanted it to take this long"..... because although I know we don't always get answers..... I feel that I actually will have answers at the end of this..... because I've been given SOME answers along the way.

xo
K.

No comments:

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...