I've pulled them back up.
One thing I've realized these past few days is....
my recovery time is getting shorter.
I realized that last night actually.... when I was confronted with some other news... Army news really.... Because I am an Army wife... and well, the Army is full of surprises and short notices and, well, separation.
(feel free to email questions about that)
Early in our marriage these little military short notice things would rock. my. world.
And.
Last night my world was semi - rocked.....
But.
Today - I'm back on track again.
The thing is...
we really do have the choice to stay strong, have resolve, and stay in the game,
or,
wave our little flag of defeat.
When we persevere - we are rewarded for it.
We - are not strong.
He - is strong.
We are strong - in Him.
xo
K.
No comments:
Post a Comment