Tuesday, November 2, 2010

how many posts

can I post in one day?

There is still no news.....

And because I'm tossing this all around in my head.... here is what I've come up with.

We will probably NOT hear from our attorney until there is ACTUAL NEWS, with hard facts.

I'm no attorney, but, I'm fairly certain that attorneys like facts and not probabilities.

So.

I guess there are no hard facts yet.

I am not anxious - truly.

I am wondering a bit.... and occasionally different scenarios are running through my mind....

Other than that.... we're plugging along, doing OK. (Week four of five with T away)

I promise I will let you know when I know something.

xo
K.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thinking about you guys and praying ;). The kids are getting so big! Love to see their smiling faces!

XOXO

T and HO

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...