Today was just one of those days where…..
Truthfully…
I was holding off tears all day.
The dismissal not meaning what I thought it meant (us moving on to the next step) was a blow.
It knocked me down.
It kicked me.
T is away (week five of five) and while we’ve been doing OK…. Last night was NOT OK in this house.
J had a bad night.
And a bad day today.
And a not so great night tonight.
And without T home, it’s just harder. Because I’m in it alone.
Or so I allowed myself to think.
Today encouragement seemed to find me.
In places I wasn’t expecting it.
From people I haven’t heard from
ever,
And from people I haven’t heard from
in a long time.
Encouragement found me today.
He found me today.
Now I need to just give in to Him,
let Him comfort me.
Let Him remind me that,
REALLY,
It’s all going to be OK.
Really.
He promises.
Even if today it doesn’t feel OK at all.
Xo
K
1 comment:
I admire your courage, strength, and faith.
You have gone through so much in such a short time, as well as having the strength to hold down the fort while T is away.
Blessings, Julie
Post a Comment