Sunday, October 31, 2010

sweet night

Living on a military base sometimes feels like what it MUST have felt like back in the 1950's......

Safe streets.

Friendly neighbors.

Kids that say please, thank you and have a nice night...

It was like that on our street tonight.....

T stayed later than his usual Sunday departure time (we're entering week four of five weeks of T being away during the week, and home for the weekends). He stayed so he could take the kids trick or treating.

They have the best Dad.

And.

I have the BEST husband.

He'll drive late into the night tonight..... because he wanted to be HERE for us.

xo
K.



P.S.

If I had a facebook status, tonight it would be:

How on EARTH is there NOT ONE Nestle Crunch bar in THREE BAGS OF CANDY????? All I want is a NESTLE CRUNCH!!!!!

3 comments:

Jack said...

Ah-doh-rah-bal.

And I feel you on the Nestle's Crunch bar thing... where have they gone?! You don't even see them in the supermarkets anymore! I think they've been placed in the Candy Bar Witness Protection Program or something.

Richele said...

So cute - glad you guys had a great night!

Unknown said...

I have an extra bag here! Happy to send some your way.

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...