I've started printing out my notes, and update emails, so that I can come up with a game plan for my book. I had been wondering which direction it should go, and decided it should be our story, plain and simple.
(insert hysterical laughter here).
Simple??
Anyway.
It's kind of cool reading stuff I wrote over a year and a half ago..... ESPECIALLY after we first met the children, after the "waiting period" had past for our birth mother to "change her mind" ..... and we were cleared to cross over state lines to begin our journey back to Korea, thinking the hardest part of the adoption process was behind us.
(insert louder hysterical laughter here).
It's stirred up a lot in me. Nothing negative... just....
Wow.
Like.
Seriously?
I keep reading - pausing - laughing - thinking.... "if we only knew what was ahead"......
All in all, it's good. I've got a ton to look over and more to print.
I think it'll be a good project, for many reasons.
Prayer requests (like you don't have enough for us)..... T is away for five weeks (thankfully home on weekends).... So please pray for safety for him, as well as for the kids since it'll be all on me. :)
xo
K.
1 comment:
I can only imagine!! Glad you can look back and laugh! That is why HE gave you this trio :) You were born to do this, no matter how difficult this road may be ;)
Post a Comment