Sunday, October 24, 2010

status

Somedays I really miss facebook.

Mostly because I think I'm really funny, and I've come up with some great statuses.

Like:

"I've shrunk to a AA"

or

"Is it bad that I'm hiding from my children, eating chips w/queso and drinking a beer?"

I should have written all my zingers down though, because they've now slipped my mind.

Yesterday's status would have been "I'm making Cheryl's sauce today.... The last time I made this I was waiting to talk with our birth mother, to see if she was interested in meeting us."

Crazy that I have not made sauce in that long. Odd that a year and a half ago, I made it for just T and me..... and yesterday I made it for our family of five.

THANKFULLY the kids LOVED it. They loved the meatballs too! I expected they wouldn't (I'm not sure why.... I guess b/c they usually prefer butter on their pasta).

But.

They gobbled it up, asking for more (meatballs).

October 30th is our next deadline.... praying for God's perfect will.

xo
K.

4 comments:

Kelly Elizabeth said...

Love your posts.. sorry about your AAs though... wow. :)

Jennifer W said...

Yes, it is okay to hide and eat chips and drink beer. But if your kids are anything like mine, they find me waaaaayyyyy too fast lol I think they hear the crunch. I miss FB too but it is such a time suck. BTW, you are funny!
xoxoxox

Jennifer W said...

Yes, it is okay to hide and eat chips and drink beer. But if your kids are anything like mine, they find me waaaaayyyyy too fast lol I think they hear the crunch. I miss FB too but it is such a time suck. BTW, you are funny!
xoxoxox

Karyn said...

...Can you not set up a Facebook account linked to a different email address that B.M. (hahahaha) doesn't know about? Like...make another gmail account and just DON'T TELL HER then use that to establish an FB acct? Because FB misses you, too.

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...