combing, and combing, and combing,
and more combing,

washing,
conditioning,
greasing,
combing,
and braiding.
Yes.
I did.
Little old me.


I know, they are far from fancy, but....
There was no big, long wait at a salon....
It was my daughter and me.....
and Mommy was doing her hair.
I think I'm going to go to a once a month salon visit..... Truthfully M's hair looks GREAT after having a professional braid and deep condition her hair.... it really makes a difference. ...... Her hair looked beautiful tonight when I washed it.
It was SO NICE to watch M splash around getting her hair soaking wet in the bathtub tonight ....... Because she COULD. (It's best not to get the salon braids wet each night at bath time).
M had a blast.
She was like....
"Mommy....HAIR WET??????"
She filled a plastic cup, and dumped it over her head,
over,
and over,
and over,
again.
xo
K.
4 comments:
I love it!! Good for you! And good for M that she got to have a good time in the bath! Life is about those little moments :)
Great job, Mom!
You are fabulous.
Awesome, well done!
Post a Comment