It was another beautifully gorgeous day today.
The sky was blue, the wind was cool…..
It was perfect.
As I was driving to pick up the twins from preschool, something occurred to me.
I’m happy.
Really happy.
I had not realized how heavy my heart was until things started to lift.
I don’t know if I’ve felt this kind of happiness before.
It’s not the “I have everything I’ve ever wanted” happiness.
It’s something else.
It’s being happy after walking through something tremendous - to get there.
THAT happiness.
It’s happiness that can only come through walking somewhere - with The Lord.
Happiness that HE gives.
Our birthfather has missed his first deadline for his appeal brief.
He was just given a 15 day notice. (Shorter than we thought it would be).
Is it possible there is a light somewhere down this road we’re on?
Xo
K.
5 comments:
yey yey yey yey yey
re: missed deadlines of course... and... HAPPINESS.
You deserve all the happiness in the world!!
Yay for missed deadlines! We keep praying and know it will all be ok.
For you to write this while T is away? Huge.
Happiness. Relief. Light.
It's all yours.
Post a Comment