Wednesday, March 17, 2010

so strange

to think that on this day, last year, T and I were running around frantically ....

booking our tickets to fly to CA.....

packing our suitcases.....

wondering if we were going to be the couple T2 chose...... (at that point we were one of two couples).....

we flew across the ocean, a family of two.....

wondering if we'd be flying back, a family of five.....

xo
K.

2 comments:

Richele said...

isn't it crazy how one year can seem so long, and so short, all at once?

jenn said...

When Tommy turned one all I could think was how surreal it all was....

Somehow I had managed to actually successfully NURTURE this child for a whole year... How had that much time passed? How had I done it? How had I managed to not think of myself once (or so it seemed) in an entire year? How could I have ever lived before this person came into my life?

Welcome, Darling. I think the completion of the first year is a major accomplishment. It's when you get to look back and see the vast progression of your growth as a parent.

YOU are a MOM (you were even before your angels joined your family - but now you can see it too.)

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...