So, here are some photos of the little ones sleeping. Who knew that twins in a crib could be so....interlocking? -T
Friday, March 26, 2010
schlaf gut mein kind (sic)
That is what my mom always said to me when I got tucked in and it comes to mind almost every night as we tuck these little ones in. I guess I remember it fondly because it reminds me of a period in life where everything was perfect and carefree. Hopefully these guys will have the same feeling for many years to come.
So, here are some photos of the little ones sleeping. Who knew that twins in a crib could be so....interlocking? -T
A rare photo of J wearing Miss M's BoSox cap. Like I said....a very rare photo. Generally he prefers his Dad's Yankees cap.




So, here are some photos of the little ones sleeping. Who knew that twins in a crib could be so....interlocking? -T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it's my choice now
I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting. Going throug...
-
I have been smiling since about 4:30. It is hard to post about today, because there is so much that happened. Each day our court time was sc...
-
We went to the court house today. My Sister E stayed in the car with the twins, so the twins would be "available" for a visit with...
8 comments:
LOVE THESE PHOTOS!!! K - you CRACK ME UP!! Move to Sackets Harbor!!!
I love the last one! You are such a fun mom!
Those interlocking pics are hysterical....especially the last one!!! You crack me up!
you're too cute in the crib!
should mine still be sleeping together?!
These pictures are awesome! They remind me of my little ones :D
Look at you in that crib - as others have already said, you crack me up!
I don't have many pictures of the twins in bed together - I don't have a lens that lets me take pictures from close up (I really should break down and buy a new lens or point and shoot)
So, so, so cute!
I miss the crib days :(
You all look so happy...I love it.
xoxo
Love those pics! Especially the last one! LOL!
I just have to ask..do they wake each other up? I am guessing it's an all or nothing thing....
LOSE THE YANKEES GEAR! ;-)
Love the photos! You are so funny!!! Keep the Sox cap going. Doesn't Ted realize that once you marry someone from Massachusetts you are, by default, part of the Red Sox nation? No yankee blue allowed!
Post a Comment