Sunday, November 16, 2008

so pretty

Seoul is absolutely beautiful this time of year. It is truly breath taking.

I love how the leaves are just everywhere.... The sidewalks are totally covered.... There are still some leaves on the trees...

Another plus? I don't have to rake any of them! WooHoo!




xo
K

4 comments:

happy sistah again said...

It"s wonderful to hear that they have such a vibrant Fall.Can you press a few leaves in a book for me? I'm enjoying the stills documenting your journey. LOL. I Think of fall at cccc and library stairs.
La

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie
I hear we are due for snow. I'll take the leaves any day. Hope your well.
My love to you and T.
I've been thinking about you two. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Love
A.Jeannie

Anonymous said...

Jeeeeze. Seoul looks stunning, kinda puts New England to shame as far as fall colors...Oh yea, it's Ang.

Anonymous said...

For some reason this year (despite a beautiful fall) our leaves went from the trees to non-existent. No piles of leaves to frolic in! NOT FAIR!

~Cat

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...