Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Seoul trotter

I was here, there and everywhere today. I met my friend A in Myeong-dong. We walked all around. Then I hopped on the subway and headed across town to do a little volunteering for church.

Here's some cell phone photos of today's wanderings:

my walk to the subway, from post:


inside one of the subway stops:


some folks enjoying street food:


"cell phone charms" are truly the rage, and they are everywhere:




neat, little side street:



crowded escalator:


protected subway stop... notice how it's blocked off? that's so people don't get pushed onto the tracks in the crowds:


just a picture:


xo
K

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some subways in Paris and Hongkong are like that. I wish they have that in the US too.

Anonymous said...

So what charm is your cell phone sporting?
~Cat

Kelly Elizabeth said...

I love the play by play of your days! thanks for taking the time! but holy stairs!!!

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...