
Today I went out to lunch with my (Korean) friend C. We had a great meal at a traditional Korean restaurant.
It had these little, sit on the floor, tables, as well as the Western style. (We sat at the Western style table).

We ordered the top item.... and ... uh... I already forgot how to say it/what it's called ..... If the picture were a bit larger... if I could make out those Korean characters.... I could probably sound it out for you. (Remember I AM taking Korean language classes after all......)

We had a burner at our table. C ordered our meal, which was noodle soup, and a bunch of sides. The nice lady brought over the stone pot and put it on the burner, when it was finished cooking, we were able to serve ourselves. It was delicious!



C ordered some rice, and that was added in to the mixture...

After lunch, C had to go back to work, but, she gave me directions to walk home (instead of taking the bus). I'm so glad I walked. Instead of taking the bus the long way around, I was able to walk by cutting through some side streets. I loved the exercise, and the weather was perfect walking weather.
Of course NO WALK IN SEOUL is complete without.....
You guessed it.
STAIRS!

Hopefully I burned off all the noodles I ate today.
xo
K
2 comments:
It does look yummi:)
And leaves are so pretty. I miss seasons so much. Although leaves are turning colors here too.
It's been pretty warm in NC. What's the weather like there?
Hey there K. Sorry it's been so long since I stopped by. Things have been a little crazy-busy around these parts.
The noodle bowl sounds amazingly good. We went to The Melting Pot for the first time a bit ago and I've been obsessed with tabletop cooking ever since.
~Cat
Post a Comment