Wednesday, November 5, 2008

pretty Fall day

I took the bus to meet my friend K for lunch today. I had a great burger! :) The place we ate at was a cute, little cafe type of place... huh. 'Not sure why I didn't take a picture of it. That's silly.

Well, here are a few shots of some other stuff....

My view while waiting for the bus:



View of the back of a fish truck that pulled up, and parked beside me... mmmmm.... smells so delicious! (hack, cough):



Pretty colors everywhere I go:



And finally a peak at SOME of the stairs I climb getting TO where I'm going (and, of course....back):





xo
K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enough with the stairs!
~Cat

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...