Saturday, September 27, 2008

We'll take three please.

Today we took the Seoul City Bus Tour. It's a pretty sweet deal. You get on a bus at a designated stop around the city, pay 10,000 won ($9.50-ish), and they take you to all the hot tourist spots in the city. You can get on and off as you please and another bus comes every half hour.

One of our first stops was the Seoul Traditional Village. A film crew was shooting various scenes around the village and this little girl caught our eye. We looked for obvious signs of security guards and although we didn't see any, we decided that it was safer not to steal her.

Apparently, Koreans in the 1300s were no taller than 4'11".

After taking this photo we realized that we were probably offending someone. Oops, sorry.

This palace is at the Seoul Folk Village.

-T

2 comments:

Richele said...

Oh look at you all 'fitting in' in Korea! Too cute!

Karyn said...

Your hair? Looks AMAZING.

Also, anyone who didn't know firsthand how petite you are would think you were an AMAZON from that photo of you in the doorway.

And finally, how cool are you, rockin' an orange sweater jacket? I love orange. I can't wear it though or I will look like a sunset.

xo

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...