We just watched it. FoxNews aired it again in its entirety. Rather uninspiring on all accounts. I'm sure the pundits on both sides will have lots to say, but we didn't see anything that jumped out at us as decisive. Having made up our minds a long time ago, it really doesn't matter too much anyway. We did mail off our absentee ballots yesterday though. -T
2 comments:
Aww, that's sweet.
What I really want to know is... are you going to be watching the debate at 9:50 am. (yes, I love you enough to figure out your local time)??????
~Cat
We just watched it. FoxNews aired it again in its entirety. Rather uninspiring on all accounts. I'm sure the pundits on both sides will have lots to say, but we didn't see anything that jumped out at us as decisive. Having made up our minds a long time ago, it really doesn't matter too much anyway. We did mail off our absentee ballots yesterday though.
-T
Post a Comment