
The hike started off right from post, so the beginning of our trip was on streets crowded w/traffic consisting of lots of people, and lots of cars. Once we got to the base of the mountain the real hike began. The journey to the tower was a combination of roadways, paths and lots and lots (and lots) of stairs.


FYI I didn't take pictures of all the stairs... this is but a SMALL "snapshot" if you will...... :)
Along the way there were wooden platforms that overlooked the city.... I thought you'd enjoy seeing how high we went (although these pictures are not even from the very top).

When I took the picture (above) I could actually see "post"... it's not clear enough to see in the actual shot though, sorry.
Here's a little further up:


When we got to the top there were some guys practicing something... martial arts of some kind I guess....

Going back down was a snap. Once we got to the bottom a bunch of us went out for Thai food. :) I think it's safe to say that the Pad Thai I enjoyed was truly "guilt free".
xo
K.
1 comment:
Holy crap. I would've fallen out. Good for you!
~Cat
Post a Comment