Friday, September 5, 2008

Photos from the weekend's adventuring...(2 of 2)

KR-These first three were taken with you specifically in mind. -T


What else would you do with the village pig? Put him on an iron plate.


What?!? We didn't even know what to make of that one.


I needed a better wide-angle lens for this one. Click on the photo, it's worth the time to read it.


An Insadong market.


Locally made toys.

1 comment:

Karyn said...

MAYBE it's the part of my brain affected by being inundated by HelloKitty when I was a kid and again in recent years...but I find those toys wildly, ridiculously charming.

Or maybe they're actually charming.

I can't tell anymore but I like 'em.

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...