After a short bus ride we set out on the Han river which runs through the middle of Seoul.
Following the cruise we had dinner at a local restaurant and headed for the Seoul-Namsan Tower. Roughly 398 meters above sea level, it dominates the skyline atop a mountain in the middle of Seoul, so it can be seen no matter where you are in the city. That is why it's in so many of our photos (including the cruise photo in this post).
I don't make a habit of taking photos in the men's room. Really. But this was the coolest men's room I have ever seen. In the foreground is the sink, with the urinals overlooking the city. So cool! This was definitely designed by a guy.
-T
3 comments:
Great shots - LOVE the potty! How long did you have to wait for the place to clear out before you whipped out your camera?
HEY! Easy with the Red Sox bashing there!
RE: The men's toilet... yeah, you know? I actually don't know what to say about that. But you are right - def. a man's work there. In..um...every respect.
Hey there K & T! Since K sent me the link last week, I've read through your archives and caught up as much as I can. Oh, how I miss you guys! Did the espresso pot make it to SK? I can't imagine K living without it now.
You make SK sound NICE! I've been terrified that G will get orders to go there and want to take me with him... now it doesn't sound so bad.
Oh, how I wish you were here. It's one of those gorgeous days that I miss from NC... perfect for being outside and loving every second.
I've dropped you in my reader so I'll hopefully get updates when you post.
Love you and miss you so much! Why didn't any of us think about blogs before? Such an excellent way to still feel connected.
~Cat (T)
Post a Comment