Monday, August 4, 2008

My Calendar

Many of you folks have had the opportunity to see my crazy calendar. You know, the one that has SO MUCH jammed into every little square???

With each move I have large blanks as I wait to meet people and get settled into my new area.....

You'll all be happy to know (and maybe even amused to know) that my calendar is starting to fill up again.

I went walking this morning, I am going to the "Electronics Market" off post in a little bit, tomorrow I'm going back out into Itaewon, Saturday we are going into Osan (not sure if that's how it's spelled....) So yeah.... I'm getting busy again. :)

I will report later on the "E Mart". :)
xo
K.

No comments:

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...