Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Making local friends

Yeah! It's happening! We are beginning to make friends with the locals!:)

I spoke w/C this morning. A really nice gal who helped us with housing. We are going to talk next week to make plans to get together. I will teach her about America, and she will teach me about S.K. Also, she called me today and asked for my help, because she needed to write a notice about some upcoming construction here on post. :)

I just received an email from that nice couple we met at the cafe last Sunday. We are making plans to get together a week from this coming Sunday. (Lots of people go away this weekend because it is a holiday weekend here. This holiday weekend is equivalent to our Thanksgiving holiday).

xo
K

No comments:

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...