I am posting this blog entry from the comfort of home!
My super smart, computer saavy husband has officially "hooked me up" here at the house.
We have Vonage for our phone (so our last stateside phone number is our "new" phone number). We have Skype, at home. AND I have email at home. Mostly. :) For some reason my main email account is blocked by our new internet provider here.... This puts me in a pickle because I have a gazillion contacts in that other account .... So, I'm doing my best to shift folks over to our new email account.
Let's see... What's the update? Yesterday we had a productive morning/day, getting lots done around the house. Later in the day we checked out a great store on post that has reopened after being closed for the month of July. They do not carry anything made in Korea because they are not allowed to compete with the local market. They do carry items from Vietnam, Thailand, Japan and China .... and let me tell you that they have beautiful things.
Closer to dinner time we ventured back out into Itaewon. We went out to dinner at the beef on a leaf place again. It's so delicious.... Then we found a great dessert place. The style was actually sorta like American bistro-ish. VERY, very yummy.
Today we had another productive morning... so productive in fact that I completely zoned on what time church was. :( I had in my mind that it was at 3 and by the time we realized what time it was and what time church ACTUALLY started (2), there was no way we could have made it in time... so .... we continued on ... had a nice lunch .... and kept on being productive around the house.
We are having company for dinner tonight. I'm making my super yummy lasagna (T is psyched).
That's all for now!
:)
K.
2 comments:
I can't believe you missed church.Don't I sound just like a mother..... glad you had a good day and that things are starting to look postive for you guys jl
You sound incredibly happy and focused and balanced and settled. I am so glad for you both. <3
Post a Comment