Wednesday, October 1, 2008

another beautiful hike

I went hiking with the hiking club today. It was another beautiful hike.






I'm still so amazed at the beautiful mountains here, right in the middle of the huge city of Seoul.....



It is very common to see little workout stations all over the place here... especially on walking/hiking trails.... and always at the top.




At the top of our climb we were surprised to see this temple....









Some local ladies told us this water is also nice to drink.



The walk down the mountain was just as beautiful as the walk up....










xo
K.

2 comments:

Richele said...

I wish I were in your club - love the little temple.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'd love that hike. I should hop on a plane and hike with you a few days.

Hey... I got an interesting email from a Pastor. I'm forwarding it to you from my cat address... try and read it before the debate tonight (or this morning for you!)

~Cat

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...