Tuesday, October 7, 2008

aaahhh.... eeee eeee ....... uh .....

Tonight was the first night of my Korean language and culture class. Our instructor, Mr Lee, is nice, friendly and very funny.

By the end of our Level I class, Mr Lee predicts that we'll be able to put syllables together..... and perhaps some phrases.....

Apparently we need to take level II to be able to speak in sentences. :)

The class meets for an hour, twice a week. During the first half of the class we work on the Korean language, during the second half, Mr Lee discusses Korean culture, then we have snack time.

I LOVE SNACK TIME!!!

Tonight we had tea and cookies. The tea was great because I think I'm getting sick, the cookies were nice because who knew that I would like bean paste in my cookies???

Adios!!! (See??? I also know Espanol!!!)

xo
K

2 comments:

Karyn said...

Once again you made me laugh so hard I snarked my own tea up my nose. "I love snack time" ..."who knew I would like bean paste in my cookies"...good grief, you are too much! xxx (Speaking of xxx.... the title of this post had me raising my eyebrows and I wondered if you were abruptly taking the blog in a WHOOOOOLE new direction.)

Anonymous said...

You. are. a. nut!
~Cat

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...