We hiked for about 2 hours, and went ALL AROUND Seoul Grand Park, which is THE ZOO!
The trail we took was way up and out around the park's perimeter, it was beautiful. I definitely want to go back to hike it again, and also to get a closer look at the park and it's exhibits.
There were lots of school children on field trips today....

Groups and groups of children kept yelling "HELLO", "HOW ARE YOU?!" "MY NAME IS...."... it was very sweet... I was taking a picture and all of a sudden these children noticed, and started waving, saying "HELLO" and walking towards me.

When T and I go back, we'll bring the camera and get some good shots... these (cell phone) photos are just to hold you over. :)







We did walk through the zoo before we headed back home....



These guys are set up outside the restrooms, so you can watch them while you uh... use the facilities.

FYI I was not inside the facilities when I took the photo.... I did try, but, he was too far away.
xo
K.
2 comments:
Oh how I love a zoo!
And who knew the Korean's would be so into dual use of the potty place?
Not me. I didn't know.
I'm glad you had a good hike! Did you get a chance to watch the debate?
~Cat
Post a Comment