It's kind of hard to write this post.... kind of hard to pin point the emotions we experienced during our visit....
One on hand, it was awesome to spend time with these kids. Surprisingly, they seem truly happy. There was a lot of laughter and many instant friendships. The kids were clean and clothed well. The orphanage itself was a really nice facility.
On the other hand... well, that's an obvious one.... It was heartbreaking for both of us to be there.... looking around... at all these beautiful children. Children that would love a Mommy and Daddy... and a "Mommy and Daddy" longing to take them home and love them.
-T&K
1 comment:
And now I'm crying again. The conversation we had this morning and knowing what it means to you. You are wonderful, strong people. I pray that God grants you a wonderful strong baby. I love you both.
~Cat
Post a Comment