Friday, June 13, 2008

planes, trains and automobiles....

Well, T drove to Jersey today and left our car there... Then he took a train home.... The car will be trucked to the West Coast, then put on a ship and shipped to S.K. We'll see it sometime in August. 
Is it weird that I'm not freaked out? :) Nope. Not at all. It's funny how, when we let Him, God gives us grace and strength, and all kinds of wonderful things to make it through these crazy lives we live. 
So now, we'll drive the Jeep around. You know, the Jeep? The Jeep that gets 14 miles to the gallon. On a good day. With the wind at it's back. Going down hill. Yup. That's the one. 
Hee. hee. 
xo K

No comments:

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...