Saturday, June 21, 2008

Nath Cackalacki--- via PA

So yesterday after T graduated we headed to PA. We saw great friends M&K and met their super, duper, cutie pie son D. It was such a treat and so nice to see these guys... I think it's been about three years since our last visit with them. T and I were both SO TIRED last night when we arrived. At one point, in the middle of the night I woke up. Had no clue where I was. TOTALLY didn't care. I fell right back to sleep. Like the dead. That kind of sleep. We got up this morning and had a fabulous breakfast... french toast w/strawberries, bacon (hi!) and eggs. So yummy.... We (ie T) drove all day, arriving in NC right in time for ANOTHER feeding. :) R&J had dinner ready and waiting for us, and it was AWESOME... Now we're all just relaxing and having "family time". :) I'm ready for bed, and think I'm heading there soon. 
xo
K

4 comments:

Jeanne Tuthill said...

Followed a link from K's blog and caught up on your recent adventures. Love the adoption blog - you guys are adorable and I think any birth mom would be happy to find such a loving couple for their child! I'll be keeping up on the progress and praying that your baby finds you very soon!

Jeanne Tuthill said...

Oh yeah - and good luck in your travels to S.K.! What an adventure!!!

Richele said...

I'm enjoying following your trip south - keep scouting it out for us, as we've hit a speedbump!

Hugs -
r

Unknown said...

dahlin' I cahn't understand you! do you mean NAHTH Cacklalacki?

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...