Friday, June 27, 2008

Hitting the road again

We are having an awesome time here in NAHTH Cackalacki. :) This has become home for us and we are so blessed to have the family down here that we have. We've spent the week visiting, catching up, eating (of course), and getting "to do's" done. We've updated our home study to meet NC state requirements, and we really like our NC social worker. 
Tomorrow morning we'll head north and we'll arrive at our next destination, the Cape, on Sunday.  The Cape visit will be nice, we'll catch up with more family there, eat some seafood, and swim. Lots. 
We'll fly out of Boston on the 3rd and head to the West Coast. 
xo
K

1 comment:

Karyn said...

I know I won't get to see you while you are here but I hope you have a great time - and safe journey out west. Where you will then...presumably...head... to the east.

Hm.

<3

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...