Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fun reminders....

A friend recently reminded me of some pretty important adoptions..... Jesus. HE was adopted by Joseph. Moses. Also adopted.... I think it's safe to say that these two men turned out to be pretty amazing. :) Also...... We're children of God. So that means, WE'RE ALL ADOPTED TOO, so then, adoption has been around .... pretty much ..... yeah, well, pretty much ALWAYS. I've often thought about the destiny our child will have. It's got to be pretty amazing. The journey TO our child has been amazing. It only stands to reason that our child will also be.... and that their destiny will be.
I've got another verse for you....
"In love he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will. " Ephesians 1:5
So today's thought and reminder. We are all adopted. 

1 comment:

Richele said...

Thanks for the reminder!
r

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...