Saturday, March 26, 2011

three weeks

No. Nope. No. You may not say anything along the lines of:

"Wow! It's been three weeks already?"

"That flew! Do you feel like time is flying?"

"This is going by really fast!"

That being said, time does feel like it's moving at an OK pace. I can say this because I am only looking BACK at all the days we've done, I am not looking AHEAD at all the days we have left.

Because remember,

I'm taking this one day at a time.

God's grace has been simply incredible. I am still feeling peace-filled and sometimes even JOY filled.

We are going pretty much non-stop which is great.

T is doing OK. He is working extremely long hours and .... well, that's pretty much all I'm going to say about that.

Please continue to lift us all up.... remembering T. Keeping him safe, focused, and filled with peace.

I'm pretty wiped out, so this'll be a short post.

I just HAD to mention the three week mark though!

xo
K.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

From a "been there done that" these are some of the things I did for ME...that maked those rough weeks okay.

I had a standing babysitter EVERY Thursday from 6-9pm. She was on bath duty, bed duty and clean up kitchen. I guided her to get all the dishes in the dishwasher (I set it up with soap and she started it), kids were all to be bathed and in bed by 8pm (so they were guarenteed asleep by the time I got home) and sometimes I just went to Wal-Mart and walked around, sometimes I went out for a quiet dinner and a book alone but I have to say it was something to look forward to every week.

I can't remember what post Micki said you were on but if they have AFC childcare house USE THEM! Also look into "Parent's Nights Out" (our CDC had them once a month) and I was able to use those nights and the occasional open Saturdays towards my 16 of AFC hours...I tell you THAT helped me stay sane!!!

Please email if you have any ?s!

YOU CAN DO IT!

Sarah said...

OMgoodness did I say "maked?"! I meant "made"....see....my brain is mush when it's cold outside and I have been ON 24/7 this weekend..lol!

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...