Monday, March 7, 2011

day three

So far so good here. This whole "one day at a time" thing seems to be working..... It makes the bumps of each day (and there are bumps each day) seem not so overwhelming.

T has arrived safely to Manas...... and will eventually continue on from there, finishing his journey to Astan...

I can FEEL your prayers. You should know that.

I feel such peace and ..... even joy ...... so, your prayers are working.

WE are thankful.

And I say WE because .....

Think of how happy T is when he calls and hears an upbeat "WE CAN DO THIS" wife on the other end of the phone call.

Think of how the kids feel to have a happy mommy tucking them in at bedtime each night.

I know there will be hard days. Of course there will be. This is a year we're talking about.

BUT.

It's great that EVERY day isn't a hard/bad day simply because I'm just not coping well.... you know?

God did not give me a spirit of fear and timidity - but of LOVE, POWER and a STRONG MIND!

HOOAH!

xo
K.

2 comments:

Marguerite said...

You are such an inspiration and one of the strongest women I know! PS - I always thought it was OOO-RAH!

TAS said...

Love the blog.. glad you find mine on Lauryn's page.. We are a sisterhood regardless of branch of service... Stay strong... you have vibes form me heading your way!!

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...