Wednesday, September 15, 2010

yard sale and fundraiser

Have I mentioned that I have a gazillion Cousins?

I do.

And?

We're all close.

We grew up spending Summers together..... and even though there are tons of us...... We all know and love each other.

A few of my (wonderful, amazing, incredibly generous and awesome) Cousins have gotten together and they are having a yard sale for us this coming weekend.

A portion of our "earnings" will be going to a young man who recently lost both parents and his brother (who has a young family of his own) who has taken him in. You see some of my (wonderful, amazing, incredibly generous and awesome) Cousins are ALSO trying to help out this young man who is in need ( a lot of need ).

If you're in the area.....

Fundraiser Yardsale
Sunday Sept 19 from 10-2
29 Upland Rd
Stoneham, Massachusetts

If you KNOW people in the area ... pass it on..... Put it on facebook.... spread the word.

If you'd like to make a donation, specifically to this boy, send me an email (travisx2@gmail.com) and I will get you the information you need (I don't have it but, can get it from my Cousins).

xo
K.

No comments:

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...