I am still working on the whole choosing peace thing.
Talking with a dear friend yesterday I thought about it in a different way.
Positioning ourselves.
We need to be in a position to receive what it is that God wants to put into us.... whether it's peace, strength, endurance, wisdom, discernment.....
I find myself thinking about being a woman of God, a good wife, a loving mother.... and I am trying to put myself in a position that I allow God to equip me for these things.
I'd like to think I'm good at multi tasking, but, in these areas, I'm not. It is exhausting to try to address all the areas where I fall short.....
So, what I'm trying to do is to put myself in a position that at least allows God to get in me and fine tune me.
Being back in the states is wonderful. I am getting caught up with family and friends, I'm getting caught up with current happenings in our country..... I'm being reminded of how much God can use us. How He has created us for a purpose and how He can do so much with our very simple lives, whether we are going through something or not.
Let's position ourselves in a way that God can totally use it, and us, for His glory, for His purpose.
An update on adoption.... We were blessed with generous donations once again, and we did take out a loan ..... I'm accepting that at this time, in this place, we happen to have a big, honking bill to pay off. Our attorney J2 is so relieved and so appreciative to have received her payment, and we are back to where we were with a great relationship with each other. (Have I mentioned that I was wrong, wrong, wrong before?). I'm actually at peace with this too...... There is a purpose in all of this. ESPECIALLY the stuff that I don't understand.
xo
K.
3 comments:
Just want to tell you that you are awesome!!! Hang in there and stay strong.
Thinking and praying for you :)
Sing it sister - I feel like all the balls I have up in the air are crashing down around me.
Post a Comment