It's been a rough week in school for J.
By rough week I mean...
... every now and then we are reminded that J was adopted as an almost five year old.
... and by THAT I mean.... stuff that comes up that isn't typical of a six year old boy. Stuff that every house with a six year old boy, isn't dealing with.
But.
Tonight?
We had homemade pizzas (not homemade dough before you think I'm too spectacular).....
We laughed and joked over our meal.
And.
At the end of it.... As J was taking his plate to the counter.....
He thought of something funny,
and tried to tell us,
but, he was laughing too hard as he remembered it.
He laughed so hard,
that,
he was crying.
That.
Is a first.
And I'm over the moon.
xo
K.
3 comments:
I'm laughing and crying just thinking about it :)
Sometimes a good laugh just makes everything else fade away!! He is a great kid and so lucky to have such great parents!!!
That is so nice, that's it, just so nice.
XXOO
J
Post a Comment