WOW! Love the braids and her HAPPY smile !! You are doing great things! What a cutie! Hope you guys had a fun day together!! Do you mind me asking how you found someone so quickly that you were comfortable with doing her hair? I am still having a hard time with finding someone for Viv. Everyone seems to know someone..blah blah blah, but I am sure it is like people who do our hair...some good, some NOT so good..... Any advice would help ;)
Jill, I did go with a recommendation. A lady I met while grocery shopping actually. :) She said magic words.... Cheap, quick, good with kids. :) I will not go to one of the African braiding places again.... We did that on our own, and the braids were cute, but, the ladies at this salon were wondering why they did those type of braids..... So, we're still learning ourselves. k.
She looks FAB! And you can tell she feels it, too. Does she keep her scarf on for bed?! I've been wondering about that one.
We took Jess in for her orthopedic consult, and the lady in scheduling had me come back to pick up a huge box of clothes, and told me she wants to come over to do Jess' hair - so cool how that all works out.
Richele, Send me an email about how the consult went, OK? The scarf. I TRIED it for bed time.... (It's mine) and it didn't work.... It kept sliding off and M was stressing b/c she didn't want her braids to get messed up. I went to Sally's today and got a "satin bonnet" (recommended to me) and spray specifically for braids. :) Live and learn. M did nap with the bonnet perfectly on her head. She loves it.
7 comments:
WOW! Love the braids and her HAPPY smile !! You are doing great things! What a cutie! Hope you guys had a fun day together!! Do you mind me asking how you found someone so quickly that you were comfortable with doing her hair? I am still having a hard time with finding someone for Viv. Everyone seems to know someone..blah blah blah, but I am sure it is like people who do our hair...some good, some NOT so good..... Any advice would help ;)
Jill,
I did go with a recommendation. A lady I met while grocery shopping actually. :)
She said magic words....
Cheap, quick, good with kids. :)
I will not go to one of the African braiding places again.... We did that on our own, and the braids were cute, but, the ladies at this salon were wondering why they did those type of braids.....
So, we're still learning ourselves.
k.
She looks FAB! And you can tell she feels it, too. Does she keep her scarf on for bed?! I've been wondering about that one.
We took Jess in for her orthopedic consult, and the lady in scheduling had me come back to pick up a huge box of clothes, and told me she wants to come over to do Jess' hair - so cool how that all works out.
Richele,
Send me an email about how the consult went, OK?
The scarf. I TRIED it for bed time.... (It's mine) and it didn't work.... It kept sliding off and M was stressing b/c she didn't want her braids to get messed up.
I went to Sally's today and got a "satin bonnet" (recommended to me) and spray specifically for braids. :)
Live and learn.
M did nap with the bonnet perfectly on her head.
She loves it.
M just grew up about 4 years!!!! LOVE the braids they are beautiful... SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!
And look at those happy boys with dad...
and.. look at YOU! ROCKSTAR.
Ahhhh Kelly. Keep the compliments coming. :)
Your kids are gorgeous! You must be so very proud! Good job Momma!
Post a Comment