letting go isn't so hard.
That's where I'm at right now.
I sit here kind of numb.
We sent out (another) check to our attorney. For (another) over $10,000.00. This was for depositions for both K3 and his Mom... for lots of stuff actually.
Our attorney isn't charging us for all of her hours.
It's just that we have a crazy case.
It looks like we're going to trial.
I'm sitting here wondering.
Where is the money going to come from?
How did we end up here?
How is THIS our system in America?
So.
There is literally nothing more we can do.
We HAVE to let go.
And trust.
It's that "simple."
I can't look ahead, because there are no answers there.
It's kind of like driving in a bad snow storm.
You grip the wheel tight. You stare - completely focused - on the road.
Yet.
You can't see beyond 10 feet in front of you.
Driving through snow storms is exhausting, eh?
xo
K.
P.S. I should share some good news.... We are actually moving. :) We'll fly outta here on the 8th of July!
1 comment:
I hate driving in the snow. This is widely known. You are so brave. And? I'm psyched you'll be stateside again soon! Lots of love -
Post a Comment