believing...
Anyone who has watched, or is watching, the "Glee" series must have that song stuck in their head at least occasionally.
This morning when I was doing the morning dishes, it popped into mine.
I applied it to our trial date though.
I thought.
Why not?
OK. Yes.
It looks like we're going to trial. It REALLY, REALLY, REALLY looks like we're going to trial.....
But, there is always that final hour.
(Right L????)
I'm not going to stop believing.
I'm going to keep on believing - that there is a chance - that we won't go to trial.
If we don't go... wow....
WOW would that be wonderful.
Financially - it would be a - ma - zing.
Also, what a nice way to begin relationship with our birth father.... And even HIS mother......
If we could enter into things with them positively, that would be great.
I think about court a lot these days.... What to expect.... What it will feel like.... (what to wear).....
To be spared all of that.... for this to start wrapping up sooner rather than later?
Yeah.
That'd be nice.
So for now........
I'm not stopping.
Believe with me,
and pray towards that end.
xo
K.
3 comments:
That is my favorite song and I sing it daily in my minivan at a pretty loud level right along with Steve Perry on my Journey CD...it will now hold a new meaning as when I sing it I will be singing it for you!!!
Heather :)
Praying toward that end for you...always.
I won't stop believing.
I would in no way compare what you've got going on on your side of the world, and what I've got going on on mine. However I feel that same anxiousness, how it comes in waves, not knowing what to expect with each day, hour, minute, second. Every email I've opened in the last few weeks I've found myself holding my breath, hoping for answers and I won't get those answers for a long while yet. So many uncertainties when all I want is a yes or no.
And knowing that so much is riding on the decisions of a few people, on snap judgements, is exceedingly nerve racking; what to wear, how to act, how to sit, what to say, do I smile? Or don't? Is this guy messing with me, or is he truly this antisocial?
Trying to get other people to help out, and not knowing if they'll come through or not... in-cred-ib-bul-lee frustrating.
The pressure of your family and knowing that it's cohesiveness rides on whims... stomach churning.
No, our situations in chief aren't similar, but I just wanted you to know I could never completely understand the drama and fear you must feel. But I can share with you that what seems to carry me is the undying support of my loved ones, be they family or friend. I've received so much support from people I barely know that at times I'm overwhelmed and touched.
And for that, I refuse to be weak, or give in to the chance that I could let them down. I refuse to believe in the possibility of failure.
Your strength in all of this is truly inspiring to me. You all have my heart.
J.
Post a Comment