How strange.
So.
I've met lots of people here.
Way, way over here.... in Seoul (of all places).
Like R, a friend of ours.
She's a Navy spouse (we're Army).
R suggested a blog to me a while back. Someone she knows was going through a very similar journey as us.
A contested adoption.
As I read through L's fears and ups and downs... as she clung to the Lord for strength.... I often felt like I was reading my own thoughts.
It was that similar.
The Lord recently blessed them with a finalized adoption.
L and I became facebook friends and have started to chat via messages there.
Would you believe that we are being heard,
in the SAME court,
by the SAME judge that they had.
Seriously???
What are the chances?
Oh.
And L is a pastor's wife.
They are Christians.
How cool is that?
I know that there are no coincidences.
I know that the Lord uses everything in our lives for a purpose,
if we let Him.
xo
K.
5 comments:
How encouraging for you! And for all those who are praying for you! The LORD is hearing your prayers. He is hearing my prayers and all the prayers that your friends are praying for you. Praise Him!
NOW I REALLY WISH I COULD MEET YOU IN L.A.!!!
Amazing. Praise God!
This gives me goose bumps! Which I usually get when I feel God's hand moving into a situation. I'm grateful for that encouragement, you needed it. May it carry you through the next coming weeks :)
I follow Lori's blog too! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her writing style, although what I love most was the happy ending to their story. I hope your's is a happy ending as well.
I follow Lori's blog too! Actually, I'm her mom! Lori just introduced me to your blog. First of all, I am so sorry that you are going through this. We lived every moment with Lori and it was not fun. We will be praying for you.
Post a Comment