Saturday, February 5, 2011

i promise

if I can't go to the court house personally on Monday - I will Fed Ex your paperwork and call the clerk.

That is the latest. Our attorney here was trying to coordinate taking our stuff to the court house with two other birth mothers he is working with.

It just did not work out this week as far as timing of their births, and seeing the specific clerk at the court house... her schedule... and his schedule.....

So. Next week.

I asked if the 90 days is waived, what are we looking at time wise? His guess is about 30 days....

We may or may not finalize before T heads out. It's OK.... I just really wanted to clink glasses together.

In other news.

Tonight we are having our first official GAME NIGHT. If it goes well, I'd like to make it an every Saturday night type of thing. We purchased Bingo the other day. It's got the rolling basket that releases the Bingo balls..... I think the kids will have a blast.

xo
K.

3 comments:

Ann Marie said...

I'm sure they will. You know that game that you have a mat on the floor with colored circles and you spin to find out where you put your hands and feet. I can't remember the name, but I remember playing it when I was a kid; it was so much fun. Have a blast tonight.

Jennifer W said...

Twister! Lots of fun. We played Life last night. It was a blast. I hope you had a good time.

Karyn said...

I couldn't play board games with these two until this last year. Santa brought a LOT of games; Pictionary Jr, Scrabble, Chess, Checkers, Clue, Battleship... not Bingo. Nana. Bought. Bingo. And not the kind with the cage thing, just the kind with the ELEVENTY MILLION LITTLE FLIPPIN' PIECES.

Oy.

Game night though. Good idea.

And fingers crossed for your atty...and clinking your glasses together before deployment.

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...