Sunday, February 13, 2011

Saturday night

We didn't do game night last night because last night was T and M's first date. They went to a Daddy Daughter Dance here on base. The boys stayed home with me and we had cupcakes, popcorn, and watched Star Wars in our PJ's.

It's nice that the boys didn't realize that I put in "Return of the Jedi" instead of "A New Hope" ..... what do I know about these things?

They loved it.

We ALL had a great time.

(For many of you - this is a repeat of facebook)

I apologize for the (lack of) quality of these photos.... as is my MO I took these with my cell phone.

xo
K.




1 comment:

Richele said...

This really made my weekend - LOVE it!

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...