I plan to call our NC attorney this week to see if he's sent all the necessary paperwork (to re-file for the adoptions) forward. After he does that, we just wait. Wait for finalization.
Which will be - so - strange! What on earth will we TALK about????
For years I was the girl who was trying to get (and stay) pregnant.....
Then I was the (crazy) woman who adopted three children at once....
Or - I guess I should say TRIED - TO - adopt......
If I may..... I'd like to continue with this blog.....
Who's still out there?
I've got a new topic..... (no worries, there will still be lots of stuff about (our) kiddos)....
The love of my life, T, will be heading out in the next couple of months.....
For a year.
Most, if not all of you, know that T is in the Army. We've been through deployments before. Four of them in fact. They have each been seven months long though...... never twelve months long..... and (ahem) NONE of them have been with children. (Insert crazed, hysterical, nervous, laughter here).
If you know anybody who is entering, or going through, a year long (or really ANY length) deployment.... feel free to send them here.
Because.....
I plan to ROCK THIS DEPLOYMENT.
I do.
Maybe this can become a place that not only encourages crazed mommies.....
but, crazed military spouses as well.
xo
K.
10 comments:
Love it! Can't wait to celebrate (with you) on the finalization of the adoption!!! Hope your doing just great!
You are totally going to rock that deployment!!! So happy for you and all of the great things that have happened to you and Ted. Miss you!!
You are going to ROCK this deployment. And I will not stop praying for you!
I'm here! And very much wanting to read about you and your family, celebrate when the adoption journey finally comes to its end, and as you ROCK that year-long deployment (it makes me weak in the knees to think of Rick being gone for a full year...let alone 7 months!!!!!). You are amazing!
You just made me smile out loud - OF COURSE you are going to rock this deployment!
Still with you, K. Always will be. As for the deployment... you will pull this baby off as only you can. I just know it. xxx
I'm still out here... can't wait until this is all said and done.
Well Kris, I have never been through a long deployment. It was always 2-4 months on and then the same off. I can not imagine it. How ever you make the best of it and you my friend will do great!
And please know I am always here if you want to vent or talk. :)
You'll do great, I just know it. A deployment with kids is a bit easier, believe it or not, because they'll keep you busy!
Post a Comment