Sunday, January 23, 2011

court house

Our NC attorney is planning on hand carrying our documents to the court house (vice mailing it all). He needs to make a trip there in the next week for some other cases he has going on.... so it'll be a two birds one stone type of thing.....

He feels it will help the process be expedited if he goes there in person.

The goal is to be finalized before T leaves for deployment.....

This afternoon we are planning on taking all three kids to see Yogi Bear. It'll be the twins first movie.

They have no idea we're going.

I'm so excited to see their "WOWWWWW" expressions!

xo
K.

1 comment:

Capescrapper said...

Oh the first movie theatre experience is always such a fun one! Shannon's was Monster v. Aliens! She loved it!

Have a great time!

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...