Wednesday, January 5, 2011

evacuation

When T is home I am a very heavy sleeper.

I missed a lot of action last night.

T awoke to the sound of a door and the pitter patter of feet.

Initially thinking it was a potty break, T stayed in bed.

Then he heard more pitter pattering.....

and more.....

and more......

T got up to find a bunch of M's stuffed animals piled in the hallway..... and M rushing down the hallway with another handfull (of her stuffed animals).....

Apparently M had had a nightmare..... she was scared..... and she was evacuating her stuffed animals, bringing them to safety.

Has anybody ever had a child evacuate their stuffed animals in the middle of the night? M was SCARED.... and she selflessly ran into the scary room, pulling each animal out, to safety.

Pretty cool.

xo
K.

3 comments:

hlescamilla said...

Awwww...poor thing. Maybe you have a firefighter on your hands. Was she awake or sleepwalking? Hope she is all recovered from the evening's events.

Anonymous said...

You've got a little hero on your hands it seems.

Or maybe I'm playing too much Fable III. Either way, way to go M moving your stuffed animals to safety.

-Ang

Jill said...

That is precious! Bless her heart.

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...